Issue 11(12) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Mobile English Learning: An Empirical Study on an APP, English Fun Dubbing
- Needs Assessment of Information and Communication Technology Literacy (ICT Literacy) of Students in Secondary Educational Service Area
- Educational Content Development Process in „CleverUniversity“: Our Dynamic Adaptive Hypermedia Environment
- The Effect of WeChat-assisted Problem-based Learning on the Critical Thinking Disposition of EFL Learners
- The Role of Games in Special Preschool Education
- Multidisciplinary Project Based Learning Within a Collaborative Framework: A Case Study on Urban Drone Conception
- RoBlock – Web App for Programming Learning
- Factors Affecting the Acceptability of Online Degrees: Evidence from Two Arab Countries
- Study of Continuity Trust on Adoption and Design of e-Education and Student Development
- Empirical Study on the Computer-aided College English Translation Teaching
- A Study on Computer Teaching Based on Computational Thinking
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).