- Erik Duval on „Learning is Personal – The Snowflake Effect“
- Ralf Klamma on „No country on old men“
I am very glad to announce the 1st Workshop on Web2.0 approaches, tools and technologies to support research on Technology Enhanced Learning (TELSci2.0) at the 4th European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning (EC-TEL09), Nice, France, September 29 – October 2, 2009
This workshop aims to bring together all those who want to turn a vision of the e-scholar and e-scientist of the 21st Century into reality in our own domain of TEL.
The core of significant development in a „2.0 world“ is
- leveraging web2.0 technologies (that rely on the „social graph“) for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of how we conduct science;
- the capacity to share and reuse data, and to benchmark scientific activity in the international community.
Key questions for this workshop include:
- How do we mesh social web2.0 technologies with the scientific workflow?
- How do we share the data of our activity wider in our community?
- How do we visualize that data and how do we provide researchers with powerful new frameworks for their scientific endeavor?