As a follow-up to a successful workshop on the same theme at ECTEL09, we are organizing a workshop on Research2.0 approaches to TEL research at ECEL10.
Research2.0 is in essence a Web2.0 approach to how we do research. Research2.0 creates conversations between researchers, enables them to discuss their findings and connects them with others. Thus, Research2.0 can accelerate the diffusion of knowledge.
Topics for this workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluation of existing Research2.0 tools and infrastructures from a TEL perspective
- Development of TEL-related use case scenarios for Research2.0 tools and infrastructures
- Influence of Research2.0 tools and technologies on scientific practices in TEL
- Formats and protocols for Research2.0 data exchange (linked data, RSS, BuRST, …)
- Ownership and privacy of research information
- Practices of the diverse Technology Enhanced Learning disciplines, and how Research2.0 can influence them