Ich darf heute über „Digitalisierung der Lehre – warum, wozu, wie?“ meine Gedanken online schildern und freue mich auf viele Rückmeldungen. Hier gibt es einmal die Folien:
We are happy to present our research about „Evaluation Design for Learning with Mixed Reality in Mining Education based on a Literature Review“ at this year HCI International 2021 conference. Markus will introduce our work within the mirebook-project, which deals with mixed reality in education. Here you can find his slides:
We are happy to announce that the conference proceeding of the EMOOCS 2021 conference is now free and open licenced available.
Reference: Meinel, C., Staubitz, T., Schweiger, S., Friedl, C., Kiers, J., Ebner, M., Lorenz, A., Ubachs, G., Mongenet, C., Ruipérez, J. A., Mendez, M. C., Merceron, A., von Schmieden, K. (2021). EMOOCS 2021. conference proceeding. Universitätsverlag Potsdam. pp. 308. ISBN 978-3-86956-512-5. https://doi.org/10.25932/publishup-51030
Issue 16(13) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Meta Cognition Thinking and Its Relationship to Patterns of Brain Dominance among Jordanian University Students According to Gender and Specialization Variables
- Challenge-based and Competency-based Assessments in an Undergraduate Programming Course
- Collaborative Problem Based Learning Integrated with Online Learning
- Improvement of English Communication Ability with Virtual Scenes Based on Electronic Schoolbag
- Application of Dynamic Image Fusion Technology in Development of Innovation Capabilities of College Students Majoring in Art Design
- An Innovative Method for Digital Media Education Based on Mobile Internet Technology
- An Intelligent Adaptive cMOOC “IACM” for Improving Learner’s Engagement
- An Automatic Optimal Course Recommendation Method for Online Math Education Platforms Based on Bayesian Model
- Antecedents Influencing the Adoption of Collaborative Learning Social-Media Platforms Among Thai University Students During the Covid-19 ‘New Normal’ Era
- Developing Interactive Digital Mathematics Book with Multi Representation Approach for Deaf Students
- Using Digital Storytelling as a Strategy for Enhancing EFL Writing Skills
- E-learning Text Sentiment Classification Using Hierarchical Attention Network (HAN)
- An Empirical Investigation of the Mentor-Mentee Relationship Among Female Architects and Female Architectural Students
- An Investigation of Learners’ Perception of an Online Intercultural Communicative Competence (ICC) Training Model
- Supply Chain Management in Higher Education: A Conceptual Model within COVID-19 Outbreak, Building a Proposed Conceptual Model
- Improving the Creative Thinking Skills of the Next Generation of Mathematics Teachers Using Dynamic Mathematics Software
- Online Learning Using Block-based Programming to Foster Computational Thinking Abilities during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Which Factors Promote and Inhibit the Technology Acceptance of Immersive Virtual Reality Technology in Teaching-Learning Contexts? Results of an Expert Survey
- Longitudinal Reading Performance Comparison and its Variation with Print, Mobile and Social Media Tools
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).
We were happy to present our research about „Making of an Open Makerspace in a Secondary Vocational School in Austria: Development, Activities, User Behaviour and Gender Balance “ at this year „EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2021“ conference.
We were happy to present our research about „Effects of Remote Learning on Practitioner Integration“ at this year „EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2021“ conference.
We were happy to present our research about „The relation of prior IT usage, IT skills and field of study: A multiple correspondence analysis of first-year students at a University of Technology“ at this year „EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2021“ conference.
We were happy to present our research about „Change of IT equipment and communication applications used by first-semester students from 2011 to 2020 and possible effects of the COVID-19 pandemic: Analysis of a long-term survey “ at this year „EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2021“ conference.