Issue 13(9) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- The Use of Twitter and Facebook in Teaching Mechanics of Writing to Arabic-Speaking EFL Learners
- Adaptive Education based on Learning Styles: Are Learning Style Instruments Precise Enough?
- Technologies Used in Education of Hearing Impaired Individuals
- An Exploration of Factors Influencing Self-Efficacy in Online Learning: A Systematic Review
- A Thai Junior High School Students’ 21st Century Information Literacy, Media Literacy, and ICT Literacy Skills Factor Analysis
- Students’ Perceptions of Social Presence in Blended Learning Courses in a Tanzanian Medical College
- Flipping the Classroom for English Language Learners: A Study of Learning Performance and Perceptions
- Innovating Selection and Use of Online Writing Resources for EFL Students: A Systemic Functional Linguistic Perspective
- Analysis of the Effects of two Gamified Emotional Education Software’s in Emotional and Well-being Variables in Spanish Children and Adolescents
- Application of COCA in EFL Writing Instruction at the Tertiary Level in China
- Automated Data-Driven Hint Generation in Intelligent Tutoring Systems for Code-Writing: On the Road of Future Research
- ICT-Based Interactive Game in TEYL: Teachers’ Perception, Students’ Motivation, and Achievement
- The Effect of the Difference Between Infographic Designing Types (Static vs Animated) on Developing Visual Learning Designing Skills and Recognition of its Elements and Principles
- Secondary School Students’ Perceptions on the Use of Google+ towards Improving ESL Writing Skills
- Effects of Highlighting Text on the Reading Ability of Children with Developmental Dyslexia: A Pilot Study
- An Integrated Model to Enhance Virtual Learning Environments with Current Social Networking Perspective
- A Multimedia Teaching Model for “Sports Statistics” Based on ARCS Motivation Theory
- Study on Cultivation of Intercultural Communication Competence of College English Based on Modern Information Technology
- Evaluating E-Learning as a Learning Media: A Case of Entrepreneurship E-Learning Using Schoology as Media
- The Correlation of Open Learning, Collaboration, Learning Tools, and Creative Problem Solving by Graduate Students in Thailand
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).