Issue 14(9) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- The Impact of Using Drama in Education on Life Skills and Reflective Thinking
- User Identification in the Process of Web Usage Data Preprocessing
- Perception and Attitude Toward Self-Regulated Learning of Thailand’s Students in Educational Data Mining Perspective
- Identification of Authors’ Profiles in Wiki Using Quiz Game Based on Clusters Analysis Techniques
- Enhancing Learners’ Writing Performance through Blog-Assisted Language Learning
- Smartphone Applications as a Teaching Technique for Enhancing Tertiary Learners‘ Speaking Skills: Perceptions and Practices
- A Systematic Review of Personalized Learning: Comparison between E-Learning and Learning by Coursework Program in Oman
- Using Multimedia-Assisted LINCS for Learning English Pronunciation
- The Development of E-PAS Based on Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) on Local History Materials
- Implementation of Flipped Classroom Model and Its Effectiveness on English Speaking Performance
- E-learning within the Field of Andragogy
- YouTube Usage in the University Classroom: An Argument for its Pedagogical Benefits
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).