Issue 12(01) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Online Course Design for Creativity and Innovative Skills in Virtual Cultural ASEAN Community: From Research to Empirical Practice
- Application of Multimedia Technology in Vocabulary Learning for Engineering Students
- Design and Research on English Listening Teaching Assisted by Computer Multimedia
- Serious Games in Preschool and Primary Education: Benefits And Impacts on Curriculum Course Syllabus
- Comparison of E-Learning Personalization Systems: Protus and PLeMSys
- Adaptive Learning Mode of a Multimedia-based “English Literature” Learning System
- A Constructivism-based 3D Scene Display Teaching System for Wushu Teaching
- Design of Meyer’s Theory-based High Quality Piano Multi-media System
- esign a Civil Engineering Micro-lecture Platform based on the ARCS Model Perspective
- Design of English Multimedia Teaching System Based on Diversification Theory
- Importance of Coding Education and Robotic Applications For Achieving 21st-Century Skills in North Cyprus
- Identification of Micro-blog Opinion Leaders based on User Features and Outbreak Nodes
- Development and Application of Computer-Aided Innovative Learning Mode of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).