Issue 12(08) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Multimedia Teaching Platform Design for Urban Planning Course Based on Information Entropy
- Implementation of Information-Based Teaching System for Young College Teachers based on iOS Platform
- A Study on the Influence of Computer Corpus Software on College Students’ English Vocabulary Learning
- Research on the Comprehensive Strength Evaluation for Universities based on the Fuzzy TOPSIS Method
- MA Study on Simulating Crowdsourcing Translation in Flipped Classroom
- Investigation and Research on the English Learning Status of University Students Based on Computer Network
- An Empirical Study on the Effects of Computer-Corpus-based Formulaic Sequences on College Students’ Oral English Learning
- Design and Implementation of English Learning System Based on Computer Network Platform
- Development of Computer English Education Platform Based on B / S Model
- Research on the Influence of Computer Hypermedia Annotations on Incidental Vocabulary Acquisition in English Reading
- Application of Computer-aided Translation in English Teaching
- Study on the Effectiveness of Computer-aided Software in Helping College Students Memorize English Words
- Design and Realization of Project-based Computer English Learning System
- Study on Changes of College English Teaching Method and Redefinition of Teachers’ Roles in the Computer Network Environment
- Study on the Effectiveness of the ASR-Based English Teaching Software in Helping College Students’ Listening Learning
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).
Eine Antwort auf „[ijet, journal] Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning Vol. 12 / No. 08 #ijet #research“
Die Themen sind diesmal aber sehr englisch-lastig.