Issue 12(10) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- A Model for e-Learning Systems Success: Systems, Determinants, and Performance
- The Impact of Reflective Teaching Applications Supported by Edmodo on Prospective Teachers’ Self-Directed Learning Skills
- Computer-Based Testing: Score Equivalence and Testing Administration Mode Preference in a Comparative Evaluation Study
- Determination of Distant Learner’s Sociological Profile Based on Fuzzy Logic and Naïve Bayes Techniques
- Multimodal Approach to Identify Learning Strategies of Visual and Verbal Learners
- “What’s the Tab’s Apps?”: Piloting Low-Priced-Tablet-Aided Course Delivery in Teacher Education
- Determinant Factors Affecting the Web-based Training Acceptance by Health Students, Applying UTAUT Model
- Towards a Competence-Based Course Authoring Tool Supporting Learning Management Systems
- Adoption of Flipped Classrooms in K-12 Education in Developing Countries: Challenges and Obstacles
- Appropriate Thai High School Student Internet Behaviour: A Hierarchical Linear Model Analysis
- Is Facebook a Suitable Tool in Modern World Technology for Active Learning in as Regards 21st Century Learning?
- E-Learning through Single Hand and Two Hand Sign Language
- Discovering Student E-Learning Preferred Navigation Paths Using Selection Page and Time Preference Algorithm
- Generated PSM Web Model for E-learning Platform Respecting n-tiers Architecture
- Experimentation of a Multidimensional Model for Tracking Interactions Between Learners During an Online Collaborative Work
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).