Issue 12(11) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Improving Academic Decision-Making through Course Evaluation Technology
- The Use of Serious Games in Preschool Education
- The Area of the Disk in Middle School Grade by GeoGebra.
- Symbian OS for Developing Mobile Multimedia Software Platform for Gymnastics
- Investigating the Iranian EAP Stakeholders‘ Ideas Apropos of Applying the Internet in EAP Curriculum
- Investigating the Effectiveness of an Interactive IRF-Based English Grammar Learning System
- An Efficient Approach for Exchanging Exam Contents in E-Learning Institutions
- Massive Open Online Course Related Learning Style and Technology Usage Patterns of Thai Tourism Professionals
- An Emerging Technology: Augmented Reality to Promote Learning
- The Development of Indonesian POS Tagging System for Computer-aided Independent Language Learning
- Machine Learning Based On Big Data Extraction of Massive Educational Knowledge
- Cloud Computing Issues for Higher Education: Theory of Acceptance Model
- Intervention and Diagnostic Tools in Preschool Education
- Implementation of Group Formation Algorithms in the ELARS Recommender System
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).