Issue 14(17) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Students’ Continuance Intention to Experience Virtual and Remote Labs in Engineering and Scientific Education
- Inquiry Based Teaching in an Animation Multimedia Course
- Integrating ICT in English for Academic Purposes Materials through Task-Based Approach
- A Inquiry Teaching Mode Based on STEM Education
- A Network Digital Teaching Mode of Basketball Based on Ecological Learning Space
- A Study on the Construction of a Culture Pedagogical Network Learning Space – The CASH Curriculum Idea
- Analysis on WeChat-Based Blended Learning in Network Marketing Course
- Storage and Allocation of English Teaching Resources Based on k-Nearest Neighbor Algorithm
- The Implementation of Blended Learning with Kelase Platform in the Learning of Assessment and Evaluation Course
- Problematic of the Assessment Activity within Adaptive E-Learning Systems
- Method of Text Content Development in Creation of Professionally Oriented Online Courses for Oil and Gas Specialists
- Partnership of University and Schools Within the Preparation of Future Teachers
- Re-conceptualizing Techno-Linguistics: Using Technology for English Language Teaching?
- A Interactive Teaching Mode Based on Educational Games – Case Study of Acupuncture Course
- A SPOC Teaching Mode of College English Translation Based on „Rain Classroom“
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).