Issue 12(03) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- A Genetic-algorithm Approach for Balancing Learning Styles and Academic Attributes in Heterogeneous Grouping of Students
- Heuristic Evaluation of an Institutional E-learning System: A Nigerian Case
- Analysing the Outcome of a Learning Process Conducted Within the System ALS_CORR[LP]
- An Applicable Way of Teaching Quality Evaluation Based on MOOC Platform
- Exploring Adaptive Teaching Competencies in Big Data Era
- Undergraduate Students’ Perspectives of the Extent of Practicing Netiquettes in a Jordanian Southern University
- An Innovative Media Platform-Supported Blended Methodology in English for Dental Purposes Program
- A Serious Game for Learning C Programming Language Concepts Using Solo Taxonomy
- The Effect of Switching the Order of Experimental Teaching in the Study of Simple Gravity Pendulum – A Study with Junior High-school Learners
- Defining E-Learning Level of Use in Jordanian Universities Using CBAM Framework
- The Role of Perceived Relevance and Attention in Teachers’ Attitude and Intention to Use Educational Video Games
- How to Assist Tutors to Rebuild Groups Within an ITS by Exploiting Traces. Case of a Closed Forum.
- Data-driven Learning in Second Language Writing Class: A Survey of Empirical Studies
- diffMOOC: Differentiated Learning Paths Through the Use of Differentiated Instruction within MOOC
- Attentional Control and other Executive Functions
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).