Issue 16(01) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Predicting Factors that Influence Students’ Learning Outcomes Using Learning Analytics in Online Learning Environment
- Kaanbal: A Mobile Learning Platform Focused on Monitoring and Customization of Learning
- Design and Application of an Improved Genetic Algorithm to a Class Scheduling System
- Antecedents of Blackboard Adoption by Lecturers at a South African Higher Education Institution – Extending GETAMEL
- Interactive Study of Multimedia and Virtual Technology in Art Education
- Does Flipped Classroom Model Affect EFL Learners’ Anxiety in English Speaking Performance?
- The Effect of Network Relational Structure on Knowledge Diffusion Learning: An Empirical Study
- Postgraduate Training Performance Evaluation Applying Weighting and Comprehensive Fuzzy Evaluation Methods
- Utilizing Text Mining and Feature-Sentiment-Pairs to Support Data-Driven Design Automation Massive Open Online Course
- A Study on Digital Literacy Skills of Faculty of Letters Students: Use of University Library
- Analysis of Blended Learning Model Application Using Text Mining Method
- Formation of Legal Competence of Future Bachelors of Psychological and Pedagogical Education
- Optimization Analysis and Implementation of Online Wisdom Teaching Mode in Cloud Classroom Based on Data Mining and Processing
- Designing and Developing e-Assessment Delivery System Under IMS QTI ver.2.2 Specification
- An Accent Marking Algorithm of English Conversion System Based on Morphological Rules
- A Research-Oriented Teaching Model for Public Physical Education in Colleges Based on Extenics Theory
- Influence of Teacher-Student Matching on Knowledge Innovation of College Students
- Measurement and Evaluation of Collaborative Development Level of Higher Education
- The Use of Electronic Educational Resources of The University as A Means of Increasing The Educational Motivation of Students
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).