Issue 16(24) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- New Technologies in Educational Solutions in the Field of STEM: The Use of Online Communication Services to Manage Teamwork in Project-Based Learning Activities
- Increasing the Prediction Power of Moodle Machine Learning Models with Self-defined Indicators
- Deep Learning Technology Based on Intelligent Teaching in Social Psychology Courses
- Teachers‘ Perspective on Personal Learning Environments via Learning Management Systems Platform
- Challenges in Emergency Remote Teaching Among Malaysian Public Elementary School Teachers
- BASAER Team: The First Arabic Robot Team for Building the Capacities of Visually Impaired Students to Build and Program Robots
- Design and Implementation of an Intelligent Online English Learning System Based on Mobile Internet Technology
- Application of the Theory of Brainstorming in Visual Teaching of Music
- A Scenario of the Formative E-assessment Based on the ARCS Model: What Is the Impact on Student Motivation in Educational Context?
- Developments and Emerging Trends of Blended Learning: A Document Co-citation Analysis (2003–2020)
- Internship Effect Prediction for Physical Education Majors Based on Artificial Neural Network
- Use of the Key Performance Index Evaluation Model for a Comparative Analysis of the Professional Teaching Quality of Economic Management
- Wikis as a Tool for Co-constructed Learning in Higher Education – An Exploratory Study in an Albanian Higher Education
- Modeling of Pedagogical Patterns in an E-learning System
- Students Engagement and Development of Generic Skills in Gamified Hybrid Service-Learning Course
- Teachers’ Roles in Online Environments: How AI Based Techniques Can Ease the Shift Challenges from Face-to-Face to Distance Learning
- A Hybrid Machine Learning Framework for Predicting Students’ Performance in Virtual Learning Environment
- Promoting Students‘ Soft Skills in a Telecommunication Engineering Course with an Elevator Pitch Activity
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me 🙂 .