Issue 14(2) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Multi-Dimensional Analysis to Predict Students’ Grades in Higher Education
- Implemented and Tested Conception Proposal of Adaptation Model for Adaptive Hypermedia
- Multidimensional Approach Based on Deep Learning to Improve the Prediction Performance of DNN Models
- Visualization Teaching of Deformation Monitoring and Data Processing based on MATLAB
- 3D Course Teaching Based on Educational Game Development Theory – Case Study of Game Design Course
- The Development and Performance Evaluation of Digital Museums Toward Second Classroom of Primary and Secondary School – Taking Zhejiang Education Technology Digital Museum as An Example
- Students’ Beliefs Regarding the Use of E-portfolio to Enhance Cognitive Skills in a Blended Learning Environment
- Learning Effect of Implicit Learning in Joining-in-type Robot-assisted Language Learning System
- The Different Roles of Help-Seeking Personalities in Social Support Group Activity on E-Portfolio for Career Development
- A Review of Digital Skills of Malaysian English Language Teachers
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).