Issue 14(3) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Extending the Technology Acceptance Model to Understand Students’ Use of Learning Management Systems in Saudi Higher Education
- A Learning Process Model to Enhance Digital Literacy using Critical Inquiry through Digital Storytelling (CIDST)
- ARS Interactive Teaching Mode for Financial Accounting Course based on Smart Classroom
- Augmented Reality Based Educational Design for Children
- Undergraduate Students’ Perceptions toward Social Media Usage and Academic Performance: A Study from Saudi Arabia
- Student Experiences of Using Online Material to Support Success in A-Level Economics
- An Ethnic and Folk Art Space Course based on TPACK
- Construction and Application of Internal Medicine Teaching Interactive Course Based on 5-Star Instructional Model
- A “Maker Education + SPOC” Teaching Model for College Political Economics Courses
- Investigating Language-related Tasks in EFL Settings in Light of Tele-Collaboration Phenomenon and Sociocultural Theory
- Monitoring Indicators of the Flipped Classroom Learning Process based on Data Mining – Taking the Course of “Virtual Reality Technology” as an Example
- Application of Blending Learning Based on Network Learning Space in Teaching Design of Digital Art
- Illustration Design Teaching Mode Based on Virtual Wall Painting Technology
- Design and Development of a Safety Educational Adventure Game
- Face-to-face Teaching in the Flipped Classroom Supported by Visualization Tools – Taking the course of “Architectural Design of Housing” as an Example
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Education. Myth or Reality?
- Integration of a Computer Device for Learning and Training Situations: The Case of Faculty of Sciences Ben M’sik (FSBM)
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).