Es gibt wieder eine neue App im LearningLab der TU Graz – einen Plus-Minus-Trainer für Android-Endgeräte.
Plus-Minus Trainer is a learning software enabling children practicing additions and subtractions on a device running Android.
Multiple training modes are provided for this cause:
- Online mode: Exercise written addition and subtraction. Tasks and Solutions are retrieved and respectively saved from a web server, located at https://schule.learninglab.tugraz.at/plusminus/.
- Following modes do not need internet access. The difficulty of the randomly generated tasks can be changed in the application’s settings:
- Plus-Minus mode: Solving of randomly generated written additions or subtractions.
- Speed mode: Solving of randomly generated calculations within a timebox of 60 seconds including a high score list.
- Tree mode: Solving of three randomly generated Calculations connected by a calculation tree.
- Analogy mode: Solving of similar tasks (e.g. 5+2 and 2+5)
- Symbolic addition: Solving of simple inline additions with auxiliary symbols.
- Symbolic subtraction: Solving of simple inline subtractions with auxiliary symbols.