Issue 14(13) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Dyned Programme as Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL) for University Students: A Perception and Its Impact
- Effect of Computer Multimedia Assisted Word Annotation on Incidental Vocabulary Acquisition of English Reading
- The Involvement of Students in Social Network Sites Affects Their Learning
- College Mathematics Teaching Method Based on Big Data
- Design and Implementation of a Vue.js-Based College Teaching System
- The Role of Cloud Computing for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning in Saudi Arabian Universities in Accordance with the Social Constructivism Theory: A Specialist’s Point of View
- E-Textbooks and Their Application Levels, from the Perspective of Faculty Members at Ajman University, U.A.E.
- Physical Education Motion Correction System Based on Virtual Reality Technology
- Development of an Information-Based Online Foreign Language Teaching Platform with ASP.NET
- A Trackable Augmented Learning Media System for a Higher Education Level
- Development and Implementation of Computer Assisted Instruction System in Physical Education Based on ASP.NET Technology
- Evaluation of Student Performance with Predicted Learning Curve Based on Grey Models for Personalized Tutoring
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).