Issue 15(6) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Mind Mapping in Learning Models: A Tool to Improve Student Metacognitive Skills
- A Data Mining Method for Students‘ Behavior Understanding
- Web Application to Support the Learning of Programming Through the Graphic Visualization of Programs
- Mobile Multimedia Education for Language Disorders
- Integration of e-Learning for Mathematics on Resource- Based Learning: Increasing Mathematical Creative Thinking and Self-Confidence
- Curriculum Data Association Organization and Knowledge Management Method for Unstructured Learning Resources
- Artificial Intelligence in Autism Assessment
- Transforming English Language Education in Saudi Arabia: Why Does Technology Matter?
- Technological Pedagogical and Content Knowledge of ESP Teachers in Blended Learning Format
- Application of Computer-Based Auto Accompaniment in Music Education
- Five Stars Teaching Mode of Sports Training Based on APP Microcourse
- Phet Simulation as Means to Trigger the Creative Thinking Skills of Physics Concepts
- Special Education: Teaching Geometry with ICTs
- The Effect of Problem-Based Learning with Character Emphasis toward Students’ Higher-Order Thinking Skills and Characters
- Formation and Open Access of Institutional Electronic Research Corners for Promotion of Communication Facilities and Quality Research
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).