Issue 15(11) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Application of Big Data Technology in Blended Teaching of College Students: A Case Study on Rain Classroom
- Design and Application of Micro Course in Fundamentals of Computers
- Designing Mangrove Ecology Self-Learning Application Based on a Micro-Learning Approach
- Blended Web Mobile Learning (BWML) Model to Improve Students’ Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Design and Application of Experimental Teaching System Driven by Big Data Technology in Economics and Management Majors
- Framework for e-Learning Materials Optimization
- The Effectiveness of Google Classroom Among EFL Students in Jordan: An Innovative Teaching and Learning Online Platform
- Impact of Information System and Blockchain on Organizational Learning Effectiveness
- Effectiveness of the Implementation of Cognitive Conflict Strategy Assisted by e-Service Learning to Reduce Students’ Mathematical Misconceptions
- Empirical Research on the Application of Online Teaching in Chinese Colleges and Universities Under the Situation of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Prevention and Control
- Perception of Teachers on Collaborative Tools Knowledge Level Mediated by ICT and Their Experience with Students
- The Use of Reflective Journal as a Tool for Monitoring of Metacognition Growth in Writing
- An Evaluation System and Its Model for Educational Competitiveness of Universities
- A New Evaluation Technique Through Serious Games for Children with ASD
- Project-Based Learning Technology: An Example in Programming Microcontrollers
- The Machine Translation of Literature: Implications for Translation Pedagogy
- Students’ Perceptions and Continuous Intention to Use E-Learning Systems: The Case of Google Classroom.
- The Effect of Project-Based Learning Assisted PANGTUS on Creative Thinking Ability in Higher Education
- Supporting College Students with Disorder of Written Expression: A Web-Based Model for Teachers in Under- Resourced Contexts
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).