Issue 15(18) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Develop Academic Question Recommender Based on Bayesian Network for Personalizing Student’s Practice
- A study of Grammar Analysis in English Teaching With Deep Learning Algorithm
- Real Classes Vs Online Classes: A Comparative Study on the Chosen Course of HRM Students of Gulf University, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Printed Textbooks Versus Electronic Textbooks: A Study on the Preference of Students of Gulf University in Kingdom of Bahrain
- The Benefits of Implementation of an Instructional Strategy Model Based on the Brain’s Natural Learning Systems in Inclusive Classrooms in Higher Education
- IT Governance Impact on Academic Performance Development
- Postsecondary Instructors’ Perspectives on Teaching English as a Foreign Language by Means of a Multimodal Digital Literacy Approach
- CDIO Approach in Developing Teacher Training Program to Meet Requirement of the Industrial Revolution 4.0 in Vietnam
- Evaluation Model and Enhancement Strategies for Teaching Reform Capacity of Art Courses in Higher Vocational Colleges
- Features and Inspirations of Performance Framework for Regional Universities in Australia
- A Talent Cultivation Model for Improving the Innovation Ability of College Students in Scientific Research
- Factors Influencing Students‘ Intention to Use E-learning System: A Case Study Conducted in Vietnam
- Teamwork Distribution: Local vs. Global Software Engineering Project Development Teamwork
- Assessing Argumentative Writing Skills in Online Environments among Arabic Language Teachers of Grades 5 to 7 in UAE Schools
- School + Family Community Learning Model of PE Course under COVID-19 Epidemic Situation
- Does a Distributed Practice Strategy for Multiple Choice Questions Help Novices Learn Programming?
- Online Learning as a Panacea? An Empirical Study to Discuss Problem-Based Cooperative Learning in Taiwan
- Effects of a Blood Transfusion Course Using a Blended Learning Approach on the Acquisition of Clinical Reasoning Skills among Nursing Students in Morocco
- The Use of Educational Software in Teaching Physics in the Moroccan Context
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).