Issue 15(24) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Proposal of Methodology for Evaluation of Ergonomics of Teaching Materials Using Eye Tracking
- An Analysis of Subjectivation Processes Mediated by New Digital Technologies
- The Effect of Stressful Factors, Locus of Control and Age on Emotional Labour and Burnout among Further and Adult Education Teachers in the U.K.
- Determining Factors in the Perception of Cyberbullying in Victimized Adolescents: Psychoeducational Implications
- The Effect of Using Songs on Young English Learners’ Motivation in Jordan
- Four Reasons: The Garden and Its Double: Case Study
- Three Track Teaching Mode of Sports Anatomy Based on Innovative Theory
- Automated System Testing for a Learning Management System
- A Study on the Impact of Anxiety on the Perception of Communication Engineering Teachers about Self-Efficacy
- Multimedia-Assisted Learning in a Flipped Classroom: A Case Study of Autonomous Learning on EFL University Students
- Implementation Strategies for Improving the Teaching Quality of Foreign Language Courses
- Blended Teaching Strategies for Art Design Major Courses in Colleges
- The Use of Digital Portfolios to Enhance English as a Foreign Language Speaking Skills in Higher Education
- Training Model of Innovative Talents in Physical Education Major
- Adoption of Web-Enabled Student Evaluation of Teaching (WESET)
- A Framework for the Use of Immersive Virtual Reality in Learning Environments
- Lessons from Lockdown: Are Students Willing to Repeat the Experience of Using Interactive Smartboards?
- The Influence of Policy on Emotional Labour and Burnout among Further and Adult Education Teachers in the U.K.
- Gamified Learning: Are Vietnamese EFL Learners Ready Yet?s
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).