Issue 18(02) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Toward Smart and Immersive Classroom based on AI, VR, and 6G
- Using MOOC to Learn the Python Programming Language
- Is Learning Analytics the Future of Online Education?
- A MOOC-Based Hybrid Teaching Model of College English
- Design of an Online Sharing System for Ancient Literature Based on Mobile Technology
- Effects of ATDE Teaching Mode during Online Teaching on Creative Thinking Ability of Learners
- Immersive English Online Teaching Model Using Original Film as Teaching Resources
- Virtual Site Visits: Student Perception and Preferences Towards Technology Enabled Experiential Learning
- A Behavior Sequence Based Psychological Feature Extraction Model for Students in English Teaching
- What Matters the Most?
- Structural Feature Analysis and Spatial Modeling of Knowledge System Based on Interdisciplinary Integration
- An Application Study of the UTAUT Methodology for the Flipped Classroom Model Adoption by Applied Sciences and Technology Teachers
- Experience with Online Learning of Mathematics in Primary Education
- Information Dissemination Prediction of College Students’ Learning Requirements Based on Mobile Social Network
- Measurement of Coupling Coordination Between Vocational Happiness and Affective Education Ability of Young Teachers
- Scale Evolution of Higher Vocational Education and Measurement of Education Opportunity Difference Based on the Expansion Effect
- Software Development for Comprehensive Assessment of English Online Teaching Quality in Universities Based on Data Mining
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me 🙂 .