Issue 13(7) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Personalized Distance Education System Based on Data Mining
- New Scheduling Algorithm for Mobile Teaching Cloud Resource Push
- Application of Data Mining Technology in the Subject Tactical Teaching of Badminton
- Design and Implementation of a College English Listening Learning System Based on Android Platform
- The Application of Augmented Reality Visual Communication in Network Teaching
- Design and Application of a Situation Simulation Technology in Financial Teaching
- Exploration of Key Technologies in a Personalized English Learning System
- Self-organizing Community Learning Based on P2P Network in a University Computer Foundation Course
- Design and Analysis of an Interactive MOOC Teaching System Based on Virtual Reality
- Japanese Informatization Teaching Model Based on MOOC
- Application of Computer aided Collaborative Learning Model in English Virtual Electronic Teaching
- Development and Application of an English Network Teaching System Based on MOOC
- Exploration of English Composition Diagnosis System Based on Rule Matching
- Application of Virtual Environment in the Teaching of Basketball Tactics
- Design and Application of a Fuzzy Evaluation Algorithm for Stroke Force in Calligraphy Teaching
- Design and Application of Children’s Entertainment Education Software in Preschool Education
- Design of Digital Network Shared Learning Platform Based on SCORM Standard
- Perception and Text Comprehension. It’s a Matter of Perception!
- Adaptive Internet Technology as a Tool for Flipping the Classroom to Develop Communicative Foreign Language Skills
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).