Issue 14(6) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Setting Up and Implementation of the Parallel Computing Cluster in Higher Education
- Design and Implementation of Web-Based English Autonomous Learning System
- A Semantic Distances-Based Approach for a Deeply Indexing of Learning Objects
- Design of Students’ Spoken English Pronunciation Training System Based on Computer VB Platform
- Application of 3D Visualization in Landscape Design Teaching
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Autonomous English Learning among College Students
- Application of Computer Data Analysis Technology in the Development of a Physical Education Examination Platform
- Data Mining-based Design and Implementation of College Physical Education Performance Management and Analysis System
- A Novel Machine Translation Method based on Stochastic Finite Automata Model for Spoken English
- Accelerating Qurán Reading Fluency through Learning Using QURÁNI Application for Students with Hearing Impairments
- The Effect of Presenting Anomalous Data on Improving Student’s Critical Thinking Ability
- Highly Efficient English MOOC Teaching Model Based on Frontline Education Analysis
- The Development of Digital Book of European History to Shape the Students’ Democratic Values
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).