Issue 14(14) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Evaluation of an Educational Media on Cube Nets Based on Learning Effectiveness and Gamification Parameters
- MAPSS: An Intelligent Architecture for the Pedagogical Support
- Nursing Students’ Attitudes Toward Simulation Technology in Nursing Education
- Application of Computer Technology in Aesthetic Education and Feature Analysis
- An Innovative Preschool Education Method Based on Computer Multimedia Technology
- An Innovative English Teaching System Based on Computer Aided Technology and Corpus Management
- A Teaching Quality Evaluation System of Massive Open Online Courses Based on Big Data Analysis
- Student Academic Performance Prediction using Supervised Learning Techniques
- Towards a New Generation of Intelligent Tutoring Systems
- The Effect of Scientific Creativity in Inquiry Learning to Promote Critical Thinking Ability of Prospective Teachers
- Application of Classroom Response Systems (CRS): Study to Measure Student Learning Outcome
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).