Issue 14(16) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Development of an Instructional Design Model for Mobile Blended Learning in Higher Education
- Knowledge Management and Reuse in Virtual Learning Communities
- New Tools for the Immersive Narrative Experience
- From Learning Game to Adaptive Ubiquitous Game Based Learning
- Are Educational Games Engaging and Motivating Moroccan Students to Learn Physics?
- Effectivity of Augmented Reality as Media for History Learning
- IMS Compliant Ontological Learner Model for Adaptive E-Learning Environments
- A Flipped Classroom-Based Education System for College English Teaching
- An Improved Back-Propagation Neural Network for the Prediction of College Students’ English Performance
- Computer-Aided English Teaching Platform Based on Secure Shell Framework
- English Teaching Platform Based on Online Education Technology and Licensure and Master’s Program Technology
- Innovative Methods in Medical Education in Bulgaria: Video Materials and Serious Games
- Using Broadcasting Learning Design to Enhance Student’s Experiential Skill
- Adaptive Navigation Support: A Literature Review of Its Application and Implication in Learning Process
- Massive Open Online Course Platform Blended English Teaching Method Based on Model-View-Controller Framework
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).