It’s great pleasure to announce the next Massive Open Online Course of Graz University of Technology about „Food Biotechnology„.
The iMoox-course Food Biotechnology is a mandatory preparative course for the correspondent lecture of the master study program Biotechnology at Graz University of Technology. This course gives an overview of the most common processes that are used for food manufacturing.
- Module 1: Food fermentations
- Module 2: Alcoholic fermentation
- Module 3: Acetic acid fermentation
- Module 4: Yoghurt production
- Module 5: Vegetables fermentation
- Module 6: Enzymes for food production
- Module 7: Mushrooms
Join here the course for free [Link to the registration site]