Issue 15(16) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Enhancing Learners’ Academic Performances Using Student Centered Approaches
- The Development and Application of Interactive Multimedia in Project-Based Learning to Enhance Students‘ Achievement for 2D Animation Making
- Factors Affecting Behavioral Intentions towards Cloud Computing in the Workplace: A Case Analysis for Jordanian Universities
- Assessment of Financial Literacy Formation Methods in Mathematics Education: Financial Computation
- The Use of Electronic Educational Resources and Innovative Educational Technologies in University Education
- O2O Iterative Project-based Teaching Model for Literature Course
- Development of E-learning Module for ICT Skills of Marginalized Women and Girls for ICT4D
- Augmented Reality for Learning Mathematics: A Systematic Literature Review
- Learning Algebra using Augmented Reality: A Preliminary Investigation on the Application of Photomath for Lower Secondary Education
- Training Strategies for Practical Ability of College Students Majoring in Computer-Aided Design
- Evaluation of Online Teaching Quality of Basic Education Based on Artificial Intelligence
- Personality Classification Experiment by Applying k-Means Clustering
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in College Dance Teaching and Its Performance Analysis
- Internal and External QA in HE: LA Tools and Self-Evaluation Report Preparation
- Smart Learning Companion (SLAC)
- The Effectiveness of Inquiry Learning Models Intervened by Reflective Processes to Promote Critical Thinking Ability in Terms of Cognitive Style
- Development of Motivation for Achieving Professional Success of Technical Specialties Students in Russia during Practical Training at Industrial Enterprises
- Can Machine Translation Assist to Prepare for Simultaneous Interpretation?
- The Use of Smartphones as an Educational Tool in the Classroom: Lecturers’ Perceptions
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).