Issue 19(02) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Digital Inclusion in English Language Teaching in Ukraine
- Teachers’ Perspectives on Using Technology to Facilitate Pupil Participation
- Construction and Innovative Application of Fundamental Training Educational Resource Repository Using Data Mining Techniques
- Integration of Internet Technology and Environmental Design Education: Cross-disciplinary Curriculum System Construction and Its Teaching Effect Evaluation
- Utilising Big Data Analysis to Augment Student Learning: A Deep Dive into Customised Teaching and Management Mode
- Research on Retrieval Method of Online English Grammar Questions Based on Natural Language Processing
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Reform the Collaborative Teaching Mode of Visual Communication Design Courses
- Transformation of Students’ Societal Perceptions through Data-Driven Pedagogies in Sociology Courses
- Leveraging Gamification Strategies for Enhanced Environmental Education: An Exploration into Design, Technology, and Learning Outcomes
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me 🙂 .