It’s a great pleasure to announce that our Special Issue of the Journal of Universal Computer Science about “Interaction in Massive Courses” is online published. Due to the fact that the Journal is part of the Open Access Iniative all chapters are free downloadable. Thanks a lot to all who made this issue possible 🙂 .
Table of Content:
- Editorial: Interaction in Massive Courses [.pdf]
- Proposal for a Conceptual Framework for Educators to Describe and Design MOOCs [.pdf]
- Adapting an Awareness Tool for Massive Courses: the Case of ClassON [.pdf]
- Developing a Web-Based Question-Driven Audience Response System Supporting BYOD [.pdf]
- Toward Project-based Learning and Team Formation in Open Learning Environments [.pdf]