Issue 11(10) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Quality Assurance for Reusable Learning Objects on a Peer-To-Peer Network
- Student Assessment System for Distance Education on Financial Management
- Application of a Big Data Platform in the Course of Java Language Programming
- Extraction of Relevant Terms and Learning Outcomes from Online Courses
- A Multimedia Teaching System with Special Acoustic Effects in the Course of Aerobics
- Integration and Application of Animation Production Simplification in a VR Virtual Reality Teaching System
- Analysis on the Man-Machine-Environment Collaborative Teaching Method for Mining Engineering Major
- Digital Mining Technology-Based Teaching Mode for Mining Engineering
- A Hierarchical Teaching Mode of College Computer Basic Application Course Based on K-means and Improved PSO Algorithm
- EXPEL Protocol Based Architecture for Cooperative E-Learning
- A Proposed Model for Detecting Learning Styles Based on Agent Learning
- Motivation for Using ICT and Pupils with Learning Difficulties
- Teachers’ Informal Learning via Social Networking Technology
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).