Issue 15(1) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Evaluation of Physical Education Teaching Quality in Colleges Based on the Hybrid Technology of Data Mining and Hidden Markov Model
- Managerial Potential of Educational Organizations under Conditions of Network Interaction
- Design and Implementation of a Computer Aided Intelligent Examination System
- Perceptions of Syrian Student Refugees towards Blended Learning: Implications for Higher Education Institutions
- The Effectiveness of ECOLA Technique to Improve Reading Comprehension in Relation to Motivation and Self-Efficacy
- Improving Learning Experience of Probability and Statistics using Multimedia System
- The Effect of Non-Monetary Rewards on Employee Performance in Massive Open Online Courses
- Facilitating K-12 Teachers in Creating Apps by Visual Programming and Project-based Learning
- Effects of Multimedia-Assisted Learning on Learning Behaviors and Student Knowledge in Physical Education Lessons: Using Basketball Game Recording as an Example
- The Challenges of Adopting M-Learning Assistive Technologies for Visually Impaired Learners in Higher Learning Institution in Tanzania
- Recognition and Segmentation of English Long and Short Sentences Based on Machine Translation
- Exploring the Drivers of Intention to Use Interactive Whiteboards among Malaysia University Students: Does Technology Self-Efficacy Matter?
- Microblogging with Padlet: Students’ New Writing Experience on A2–B1 Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Deep Learning: The Impact on Future eLearning
- Creative-Thinking Skills in Explanatory Writing Skills Viewed from Learning Behaviour: A Mixed Method Case Study
- The Digital World for Children and its Relationship with Personality Disorders: Exploring Emerging Technologies
- Chibumons: A Positive Effect On Game to Undergraduate Students
- Formation of Professional Orientation of High School Students to Medical Profession by Using ICT Tools
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).