Issue 17(23) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- A Technology-Enhanced ‘Assessment System for Teaching and Assessment using a Computer Algebra Kernel’ (STACK)
- How to STACKrate
- Meclib: Dynamic and Interactive Figures in STACK Questions Made Easy
- Computer Adaptive Practice for a Foundation Mathematics Course
- A Theory-Based Approach of Feedback in STACK-Based Moodle Quizzes Taking into Account Self-Regulation and Different Proficiency of Learners
- Question Answering in STACK Applying String Similarity
- Delivery of Integral Calculus at Maseno University: Is STACK Really Playing an Integral Part?
- Rejuvenating the HELM Workbooks as Online STACK Quizzes in 2020
- Online Tests and Predictive Analytics
- Updating STACK Potential Response Trees Based on Separated Concerns
- Evaluating Engagement and Learning Based on a Student Categorization using STACK, Exam Data, Key Informant Interviews, and Focus Group Discussions
- Inside the “Sandbox”
- Clustering Analysis of the Evaluation Data on Students’ Learning under a Blended Environment
- Analysis of the Correlation between the Mental Stress of College Students and Their Learning Initiative during the Outbreak of COVID-19
- A Dynamic Learning Interest Model for a Personalized Learning Requirement Analysis of College Students
- Quality Evaluation of Order-Based Talent Training in Internationalized Enterprises Based on Machine Learning
- Effect of “Internet+” 5G Information Technology on Blended Teaching: A Test Based on Counterfactual Method
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me 🙂 .