Issue 18(11) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Knowledge Structure, Characteristics, and Global Research Trends Study of Smart Education Research: Bibliometric Analysis
- Influence of Blockchain Technology Application in Education on Online Teaching Resources Sharing
- Open Learning Environment for Multimodal Learning Based on Knowledge Base Technology
- Design Considerations in Developing an Augmented Reality Learning Environment for Engaging Students in Covariational Reasoning
- Web Technologies in the Development of Computational Thinking of Students with Mental Disabilities
- A Novel Method for Constructing Online Learning Paths Based on Cognitive Level Assessment of College Students
- Proposing a Feature Selection Approach to Predict Learners’ Performance in Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs)
- Comparative Analysis of Cross-Cultural Teaching Management in Big Data Environment
- Social Learning in Disadvantaged Municipalities in Hungary
- A New Method of Teaching ‘Software Operation’ by a Knowledge Sharing Oriented to Practice Teaching Approach
- Analysis of Student Performance Applying Data Mining Techniques in a Virtual Learning Environment
- The Use of Technology in Geography Education Research: A Bibliometric Analysis
- Comprehensive Evaluation of Experimental Teaching Quality Using AHP-TOPSIS Technique
- Online Courses in Technology and Engineering: To What Extent Do They Tangibly Enhance Professional Development?
- The Impact of Mobile Application-Assisted Instruction on Intrinsic Motivation and Sports Nutrition Knowledge: The Case of Blended Learning
- Exploring the Relationship between Participant Role and Collaborative Quality in Online Collaborative Discussions
- Student Online Learning Behavior Characteristics Based on Multidimensional Cognitive Model
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me 🙂 .