Issue 16(15) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Teamwork Effectiveness in Student’s Final Year Project
- Students’ Satisfaction Using E-Learning as a Supplementary Tool
- A Rule Induction Framework on the Effect of ‘Negative’ Attributes to Academic Performance
- Application of Computational Tools to Support Cooperative Learning in Bioreactor Design Course
- Evaluation of Engineering Students’ Learning Outcomes: Creating a Culture of Continuous Quality Improvement
- Integrating Drone Technology in Service Learning for Engineering Students
- Conceptual Model of Learning Computational Thinking Through Educational Robotic
- Development and Evaluation of a Mobile-Learning Application Based on the Felder-Silverman Learning Styles Model
- Teaching of Remote Sensing Technology for Landscape Architecture in the Context of Spatial Information Technology
- Development & Evaluation of E-Learning Module Based on Visual and Global Preferences Using a User-Centered Design Approach
- Strategies and Implementation Paths for Curriculum Setting of Digital Media Major in the Digital Age
- Innovation of Art Design Education in the New Era
- Designing Educational Game to Increase Environmental Awareness
- Employment Quality Difference and Employment Quality Evaluation of English Majors in Colleges
- Covid 19 and Challenges in Higher Education: An Empirical Analysis
- Revisiting Computer-Assisted Language Teaching: What Else Do Tertiary-Level EFL Teachers Need to Know?
- Engineering Students Learning Experience through a Unique Global Project-Based Learning
- Evaluation of Teaching Performance in the Virtual Teaching-Learning Environment, from the Perspective of the Students of the Professional School of Mechanical Engineering
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).