Issue 18(16) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- The Perception by University Students of the Use of ChatGPT in Education
- Influencing Factors of the Quality of MOOCs Based on the KANO Model
- Effectiveness of Online Collaborative Learning in Gamified Environments
- Teacher Educators’ Attitudes Towards Using Digital Technologies for Learning and Teaching: The Case of Slovenia
- The Effect of Using iPad Apps in Developing Components of Cooperative Learning Among Students During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- A New Collaborative Filtering Recommendation Algorithm for Course Resources Based on Language-Scoring Data
- Influencing Factors of the Blended Teaching Effect of SPOCs
- Intelligent Content Distribution System: A Machine Learning–Based Teaching Content Customization Method
- How Did We Deliver Team-Based Learning (TBL) Remotely to Overcome Digital Divide and Internet Access Inequality?
- Philosophical Background of Computational Thinking
- Estimating Learning Task Duration
- Construction and Application of a Complex Network-Based Case Knowledge Base in an Assisted Instruction System
- The Effect of Strengths/Opportunities and Weaknesses/Challenges on Online Learning during the COVID -19 Pandemic
- Design of a Machine Learning Model to Predict Student Attrition
- Blended Learning in Mathematics Teacher Education: A Systematic Review
- Influences of Anchored Instruction on Fragmented Learning Outcomes of University Students
- ChatGPT in Ukrainian Education: Problems and Prospects
- Multi-Level Text Clustering in Subject Knowledge Library and its Visualization
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me 🙂 .